Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dragon Year

Happy Dragon Year to everyone !! ~~



hahaha...i had a great spent during my Lunar New Year :D

because I have my family, my relatives, my friends...even though i dont have boyfriend to spent with this year :D


well, had steamboat reunion with Chew, Diong, Eric, CKL, WF, Rong Yao 2 days before the CNY coming....first time had the reunion dinner with them...haha





















CNY first day !!

all relatives came to my home bai nian ~ haha ...

mahjong, steamboat, chit chat....what we always do during CNY





















Second day !!

day for father's friends...haha....all uncles come my house during the day

drink drink drink....eat eat eat....


Third day !!

the day for me and friends !! ~~ hahaha ~

and this year !! the third day 25012012 was my birthday :D

hahaha.... me, Chew, Diong, Eric, CKL, WF and Tan Aik Hoe ~~

long time never see mr.Tan ald :( miss him ~ hes sooooo pretty now... haha

make up skill is the best among us...super natural...hahaha

we went to each other houses from 1pm to 7pm

super super tired... but, as the day was my birthday so we still had activity at night

drink time !! ~~ Sentosa Showhouse ~ never been there before

hmmm...the DJ is nice, music nice...but everyone seemed like wont move == soo cold ~


they bought a cake and brought to Showhouse

oh ya ~ Chonghan, KS and Alan joined the party as well

and my dear Chew finally joined us this time!! but she back at 12am. lol

1130pm...took out the cake, they sang birthday song for me...

omg ~ shy neh >.< frankly, i dont like people celebrate birthday for me. haha paiseh

but anyway, thanks my all dear friends. a special birthday for me :)






















we stayed til around 1am and moved to 'ah biao yun tun mian' for supper

and then back home :D early on that day har...good girl ~ hehe


the next few days ~ hmm...nothing special actually

everything seemed like back to normal


Oww ~ yesterday ~ 30012012

cuz of CKL going back to mlc so me, Quah, Eric...4 of us came out for lunch

IT ROO Chicken Chop...after that suddenly movie mode on o.O

went to CS watched Underworld...hahaha....nice movie btw :)

after movie, before back home, we went to Danga Bay had a short walk

a super relax day...i like it :D


Finish Report :D

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment