Saturday, September 10, 2011

Simply Update !!

Woo huuu ~~~~~ !!!
Such a super long time never come back to my blog !!
Last published ... June ! LOL ...

Anyway ... Hmmm ...
Many stories in these 3 months
I wanted to blog it down but I was tooo lazy to log in my blog :(

July ! Nice month for me :D
Cuz I had spent a wonderful time with my babes in KL ! Yeah ~


I have also started my final semester for my degree life in July
and now is already September ... Going to end soon :p Hahaha
Wish me to pass all the assignments and examinations
SO ! I can graduate successful !!
GOD bless CHO K YIN please ..

Nothing much to blog o.O
Keep chilling out with friends and doing assignments

OH YA ! My dear tan is going back to UK soon
times fly .... so fast 3 months is gone
wait me tan ... I am coming for you next year !! :D
Promise this time ... Haha ... No more bluff


Simply Update ! YES !! :D

1 comment:

  1. such a cute blog!!

    nataie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete